Wednesday, December 2, 2009

the create and the uncreate

I am the created and the uncreated.

The uncreated moves through me, gives me sustenance
,
calls me into being, promotes my understanding,
my comprehension, my awareness.

The uncreate is outside space and time and is eternal.
The create is its fruit and will ripen and drop from the tree.
The uncreate goes on. The create has its life span.

It is from the uncreate that boundless energies flow,
bearing wisdom and light.



Since my awareness extends in all directions without end,
the world is within, is a subset of my awareness.

Since my awareness extends in all directions without end,
the universe is within, a subset of my awareness.

Meanwhile I walk down the street.
I am vastness while a mere creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment