Monday, December 7, 2009

prayering

All this is the Source sourcing and there is no Other.
We are always at home in endless opening.

If there is no Other, and only This, to whom do I pray?

My prayer reverberates to infinity.
From whence does it, my prayer, come?

From the same infinity to which it goes,
a mobius strip of prayer,
traveling endlessly while always here,

moving forever to infinity
while rising from the wellspring
to which it goes.

The energy of prayer circulates,
mobius-iates forever.

1 comment:

  1. A mobius strip of prayer! What a great visual. You say that which cannot be spoken so remarkably well! The words slip away, but they reverberate deep within, as you said, traveling endlessly but always Here. I look around me as I finish the prayer contained in this communique. Everything is the same, and everything has changed.

    Thanks once again! Peace, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete