Friday, November 25, 2011

transcendence of humanimal

Our job, as humanimals, is to open to a higher forming, as caterpillar opens to butterfly, as plant opens to flower. If we do not, we are seed fallen on barren ground. We die without giving anything back. There is no return on this investment.

Each of us has a personal God. We may not think of it in those terms but there is something above all else we worship in our lives. The greater the radiance of our God, the greater our radiance. The more smudgy our God, the more smudgy we are. You can tell a person's God by the radiance of their being. We become the God we serve.

No more brilliant radiance exists than the Source of our being. When we open in love to the Source of our being, we transcend humanimal. A circuit is completed and that love reverberates forever.

2 comments:

  1. I like this way of looking at our reason for being. I want to give back...it occurs to me as I write this that I give back from what I worship, Radiance or smudgy. I appreciate how you take my mind to different places, seeing things from different perspectives, shining light on different areas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because of you and your blogs and what I've learned...I am more open and loving the source of my being. I love you and all that's around me! Love is forever and so is my thank yous.
    Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete