Sunday, October 14, 2012

the personification of creative forces

This world in which we live and which we are is an interflow of creative forces. Ibn 'Arabi does a good job of describing these forces in his "The Bezels of Wisdom." The forces are personified (which creates horror among some these days and sends them shrieking holding their heads in their hands).

Not only do I find it of great value to personify these forces, I will go a step further and say this is the only fruitful way that I have found to be intimately acquainted with these forces.

The creative force I follow that surges through this world is personified as Jesus or Yeshua. The historical Jesus embodied this force. This powerful creative energy of light flowing from the Origin for a brief time flowed through that human body, then bounced back out into the unrestricted space of Now.

You may say this is just a story. Ah well. Then so it is to you. Blessings to you and the story you follow and in which you embed yourself and are embedded.

As for me, this is living experience that I can no more step out of than I can step out of this life force continuously calling me into existence. They are one and the same.

Yeshua is the force I follow and Yeshua continues calling me into existence.

1 comment:

  1. ahh, this feels so Blissful, connected and purposeful. thanks for the posting George

    ReplyDelete