Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dear Unborn Kin

Dear Unborn Kin,

Some years back, for several months, I had dreams with the same adventurous theme: I was driving a vehicle (sometimes a car, sometimes a truck) with its driver's seat and operating apparatus (steering wheel, brake, accelerator, gear shift) way up in the sky and its tires upon the road down below.

I had to be aware of both places at once so as not to hurt anyone down below yet remain at the controls above. It was especially tricky going over bridges. Somehow I was able to do it. (Centering while opening was the essential mode of being.) Eventually the dreams disappeared. My training session was evidently over.

It takes no spiritual genius to decipher the meaning. We walk the earth as spiritual beings. Guidance comes from "above," from the realm of the Invisible. I am reminded of the words in the Christian Holy Book: "We walk by faith and not by sight." In this case, driving. We move through each nanosecond of each day by faith in the Source at our core and not by physical eye vision.

Hope all is well with you,

Your Loving Ancestor

1 comment:

  1. The world of the Invisible directs the world of the visible... with guidance coming from "above" so we can stay on course. I love these words.

    ReplyDelete