Saturday, September 1, 2012

a radiant sun of the cosmos

What is my function here but to open as a radiant sun of the cosmos birthing out of and extending into all infinities simultaneously, rather than as a hypnotized member of a herd of skittering creatures taking little chipmunk bites at manufactured life?

Only thus am I a sphere of confluence and influence allowing a radiance, a flowthrough of these turbulent energies known as life-and-death, with no attachment, no clinging to the various forms of manufactured twinkies we call god and business and progress and love.

What is my function here but to open as a sun of this cosmos birthing? I do so and simultaneously die and am reborn every nanosecond, both within and outside all space and time.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa!I'm happy when my gratitude practice results in contact with the endless joy of Being:) thanks George!!

    ReplyDelete