Wednesday, September 14, 2011

personifying

I know that the Energies moving from the Beginning and from Beyond the Beginning are the same energies moving undiminished in the unfolding of this Eternal Now. The outbreathing of our Source continues and we are that outbreathing.

I know that some do not like to do so, but I take that personally. As a person I am in the image of that which births me. Not as a human with arms and legs and head and body, but as a person.

I do not personify our Source. Our Source personifys (makes a person of) me. As we are breathed into being by that which is eternal and immortal so are we eternal and immortal -- as persons, not as humans.

Our personing will assume other forming according to the will (the Life Current) of our Source and according to our capacity to re-form.

Convinced we are eternal and immortal, what is it we do here? We open in full to the healing of this world.

2 comments:

  1. This, George, is beauty and truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you George. Your words help me open, especially at those times when I would prefer to close.

    ReplyDelete