Friday, July 8, 2011

shaping up

Compared with the Transcendent, none of us is very smart. But we work with what we have, with who we are. I turn myself over to the Transcendent for shaping. At times, I try to take myself back, thinking I can do a more satisfactory job. The Transcendent makes no fuss, says okay, give it a whirl. I always come back with skinned knees or a banged head. I say okay, please let's go. We walk together, my consciousness enveloped in the Transcendent consciousness -- separate but Together. I am happy now, feet on the ground, head in the heavens. Shaping up.

2 comments:

  1. Inspirational statement, and something to aspire to, thanks George, HB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there myself, and love reading it in your words. Thanks for the excellent reminder to give dad back the keys to the car before hitting that lamp post rather than after.

    ReplyDelete