Monday, February 13, 2012

psychic nimbus

I see the entire human endeavor as the successive emergence of states of consciousness: defined and qualified by their inclusiveness, by their number and quality of psychic clusters, and by their internal ability to externalize and observe.

A state of consciousness that rigidifies itself is dead on the vine.

I value states of consciousness with high categorical differentiation, the differentiation accomplished by the continuous birth of cells of gnosis (knowing) with semi-permeable membranes.

A state of consciousness with few cells of differentiation and with rigid cell walls (no permeability) is that of a true idiot. It once passed for normal but is now giving way under the current world-wide flood of information.

Don't tell me your politics or your religion. Reveal your state of consciousness.

5 comments:

  1. My state of consciousness...Hmmm; in relation to what? I'm aware of being in flux. State might indicate one moment, but all the moments (states) aggregated is a stream of consciousness, never ending. Still working on having peace within and despite the chaos. I don't know how much I can be aware of. For instance, no matter it's structure, I don't know consciousness' extent of possibilities, so I don't know my current state in relation to what's possible. I do know I feel daily rebirth every time I hit the water; the water permeates the cells, the cells unfold to new life, new gnosis, new awareness, and new energy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In relation to itself. The interflow of you. The continuous permeation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the realm of consciousness, when you think of something you are bringing it into being. It, simultaneously, is bringing you into being. You have the characteristics of that which you see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The continuous birth of cells of gnosis...what a concept! Like everything else, the more we use it the more we get of it. Thanks George!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. un
    dys
    uni
    multi
    para multi
    celestial
    evolutionary
    to name a few
    if naming is even possible

    ReplyDelete