Friday, October 29, 2010

restoration

Throw down Occam’s razor,
which neglects to cut the hand that wields it!

You want the simplest explanation?
Then you take it! I want the richest one!
The one opening treasures of the heart,
a heart filled, overflowing with mystery
now assuming this shape, now that.
Gods, goddesses, the Muse, dragons,
alchemical furnaces making gold,
the gold of strong sound spirit.

Plunge us like a white-hot iron
into this world of pus-filled greed,
cauterizing this wound of quantity.
Restore Quality to the land!

3 comments:

  1. Amen! So true...thanks, George. ♥ Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I was fumbling for those very words last night. Thank you George! I'll give you credit when I work those words into a conversation I'll be having later today.

    ReplyDelete