Sunday, November 10, 2013

confluent

Reality is what we say it is. I say it is spiritual -- though that very word throw some (they throw themselves) into discombobulation. Spiritual: operating as a sphere of energetic energy radiating outward from a core, from a center beneath and beyond "I-me-mine" and its emotional slingings and graspings. Reality is that we are spheres of radiant energy within a vast arena that knows no bounds. All spheres interconnect, interflow like stars and galaxies in the cosmos. We are confluent, influencing the nature, the quality of It All.

5 comments:

  1. My inner nerd pictured protons and electrons zinging around just being themselves, only smiling in the Lotus position. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate the vision, the imagery of your inner nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envision things I can't possible envision, with meaning I'm incapable of postulating. And yet it is simplicity itself. Maybe I've overcomplicated myself?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it delightful that this stuff is so hard to fathom? Yes, we need the rational mind to think about it, but the rational mind is not the place where we "get it." Thanks so much for explaining it in so many different ways over the year, George. --Steve F.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maintaining deep inner non-discombobulation.

    ReplyDelete