Friday, April 26, 2013

psychic atmosphere

We breathe in not just air. We breathe in our own psychic atmosphere. We breathe out not just air. We breathe out to all around our own psychic atmosphere. The quality of our own psychic atmosphere determines whether we pollute or heal. Our psychic atmosphere quality is determined by the imagery of our thoughts. We either have a cloud around our head or open light, smog or sun. We breathe in that atmosphere to ourselves, polluting or healing. We breathe out that atmosphere to others around us, polluting or healing. We breathe not just air. We breathe our psychic atmosphere.

1 comment:

  1. That explains a lot, doesn't it?!

    I've been thinking of how my energy affects my world and vice versa in terms of a "broadcast" recently. How my broadcast heals or harms, along with how the broadcasts I encounter do the same.

    I do like the psychic atmosphere description of this process. However we describe it, the quality of what we bring to the party makes a huge difference. As there is really no separation between us and others, it affects everything.

    ReplyDelete