Thursday, April 18, 2013

for the erg of me

We must reclaim our merge-inity. "M-erg-e" is composed of "erg" (a unit of life force) and "me." When the life force is in the midst of me, I have reclaimed my merge-inity. I am now a mergion once again.

"Merge" is our true and deep reality.

Our emotions are not our true and deep reality. They are an integral part of the humanimal we are. but not our true and deep reality. When the body dies, the emotions disappear.

Our cognitive frame, the careful (and perhaps not so careful) structure we have built for making sense of the world, for viewing our surrounds is not our true reality. When the body dies, our cognitive frame will disappear.

[Cognitive frame joke -- Judge: "Are you guilty or not guilty?" Response: "I was framed, your honor!"]

Our merge is our deep and true reality. As mergions, our emotions do not sweep us away. We have emotions, but we are not our emotions. As mergions,our cognitive frames fall away. We recognize our cognitive frame and step beyond it.

How do we do this? How do we reclaim our merginity? By sitting in the seat at the center of our soul. Then opening with no bounds. We move through the world as mergions once again.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grеetingѕ! Very helpful аdviсe within
    this artiсle! It is thе lіttlе chаnges
    which will mаke thе laгgеst changes.
    Thаnks a lot for shаring!

    Here is my page :: augen lasern

    ReplyDelete