Friday, March 21, 2014

me

All is interflow. When “I” speak of “me,” the “me” is that part of the interflow that “I” claim. I stake my claim on this particular area of interflow and solidify it with the words and experience of I, me, and mine. This claim stake has been given legal rights and we can sue claim jumpers.

The interflow is different within each claim. Yet some claims have worked out a common agreement of overlap. This overlap has bounds however and if violated a me can accuse another of claim jumping. 

All is interflow. That which is beyond the bounds of the standard me has been called God, Mystery, the Absolute, the Wellspring and many other names. Some me’s are satisfied with this separation and live existence as an isolated me, relatively secure within their me-dom. Others seek to leap beyond the me-bounds and claim jump God.

In more gentle terms, at times the me-bounds dissolve and me opens to a wider, deeper, vaster experience with no thought of me at all.

2 comments:

  1. The raindrop reenters the vast ocean of being.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The barriers dissolve... ahhhhhhh... The benevolent vibration engulfs what was me. Welcome home...

    ReplyDelete