Thursday, August 22, 2013

humanoid

There are those of melancholic disposition, back of hand to brow in fitful resignation and despairing fortitude. My disposition is more that of the sun with the shining of radiant energy in all directions, no holding back. Joy and exuberance come naturally. What can I do? I've tried depression, melancholy, angst, sarcasm, irony, irritation, the seeking of filling all bodily orifices with pleasure, power over, neurotic anxiety, detachment, smugness, superiority, inferiority, rampant political sloganry, buddhism, taoism, christianism, and all the other slots and holes the human pinball falls into and can stay in none of them for long. My nature is to shine in infinite space, no bounds. Radiance. I've tried and I have tried but there is nothing else I can do. I accept my fate with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment