Thursday, July 25, 2013

Cosmic Download: The Circulatory System of the Gods (Chapter Eight)

A coming to awareness of the circulation system of diaphaneity, of transparency, in which we are all engaged, not just with humans but with the Entirety, was exampled in Chapter Seven: Circulation. Let us now open to the realm of the Imaginal, which is more “real” than many would imagine. 

We each have our gods. For some, the god is God: the One both producing and behind the Seens, the Scenes. For others of a less monotheistic nature, a god is an energy packet with perhaps and probably a human face: the face of one who walked the earth before or exists in the translucent reality of myth, of story. For those of a more prosaic nature, a god is that clung to in times of desperation. A god gives us energy, solace, and understanding.

The circulatory system produced when we invoke our god, when we open to personal relationship with the spiritual energy packet to which we have grown accustomed, involves not just the heart but one’s whole being. The heart is only part of the circulatory system, vital to be sure, yet of what use if it pumped energy into nothingness? 

The eyes of my god look deeply into mine and in doing so sends energy much as energy was sent from tree to us and us to tree as described in Chapter Seven. That energy moves down and through my energetic or spiritual body along definite circulatory pathways, down into the ground of my being which is also the ground of my god’s being and up through my god and back around to me so that one vibrant system comes into play, is established. 

But wait. We are not done. Now we reverse the flow. We send energy to our god. We are not followers and takers only but co-partners. We give. We look deeply into the eyes of our god with love and joy. We send energies of lovingkindness down into the crown of our god, through the body, and into the ground of being. It returns and moves up through me and is sent out again.

Both circuits, the giving and receiving, merge as one. Now energy is a freeflowing dynamic sphere. We are vibrant with life. We affect all that is. As Arthur Eddington once remarked: "When the electron vibrates, the universe shakes."

We are twins. My god and I are twins with one heart, one mind, one circulation system.

I can be religious with this, enclosing it within one system that has its doctrine and bounds or I can live life freestyle with the boundless openness of continuous transformation. My god(s) and I choose the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment